Scenes from MAP plays in development will be read as part of PTE's Carol Shields Fest
Each year Prairie Theatre Exchange's Carol Shields Festival offers a behind-the-scenes look at works in development. This years Festival includes readings of plays by MAP members Kevin Klassen, Ginny Collins, and Kendra Jones.
As well, there will be an afternoon of scenes from plays that have been through MAP's Open Door in the past few years, including:
- Neechi-Itas by Joanne MacDonald
- Skraelings by Logan M. Stefanson
- The Children's Crusade by Scott Douglas
- Jenny Sent a Memo by Valorie Bunce
- A Jest of God adapted by Dale Lakevold from the novel by Margaret Laurence
- Hack by Andrew Lizotte
"Through the Open Door" (presented by the Manitoba Association of Playwrights) will be at the Colin Jackson Theatre (PTE) at 3pm, Saturday, May 14th.
For the full Carol Shields schedule, visit the PTE website.